Pretty setting for this 4 acre country property w/trout creek! 2016 built walkout ranch that has a 32X32 pole shed w/a 12 x 28 lean two. Water & electrical in shed with a cement floor and a 11 foot, 10 inch high overhead door. Home has an open flr plan, Kitchen with island & walkin pantry, formal dining rm, living rm, bath, laundry, master bdrm with walk in closet and jetted tub and shower & dbl sinks. Lower level is unfinished, but has colored cement floor, rough in for 3rd bath and room for 2 more bdrms with egress windows & room for family rm. Very reasonable heating & cooling costs, because there is a GEO Thermal System w/(3) 200 foot deep wells. Average monthly costs for electricity & heat/cooling runs $210 a/month. Room for an attached garage to the left of the house.
- County TREMPEALEAU
- Total SqFt. 1,512
- Total Garage Spaces 4.0
- Directions From La Crosse, take Hwy 53N into Galesville, Left onto County Rd TTT, Right on T to Oak Ridge.
- Total Taxes $3,865
- Tax Year 2018
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum, Vinyl
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, High Speed Internet, Pantry
- Appliances Dishwasher, Microwave
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Estimated Age Range 0-5 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1501-1750
- Kitchen Dimensions 14' x 12'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 22' x 14'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 14' x 12'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Stubbed For Bathroom on Lower, Whirlpool, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 16' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 14' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Lot Description Horse Allowed, Wooded
- Garage Description Detached
- Water Features Creek
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Elementary School Galesville
- Middle School Gale-Ettrick-Tremp
- High School Gale-Ettrick-Tremp
- School District Galesville-Ettrick-Trempealeau
Sheryl ReedyBroker Associate
RE/MAX First ChoiceOffice Phone: 608-582-3338
54630 (Galesville) Demographics
Market Last 30 Days
Average Days on Market
Properties for Sale
|--||New Value: $275,900|
|3/20/2019 10:47:00 AM|