Nestled on a wooded 2.8 acre lot, this brick estate has expansive views of the La Crosse Country Club. Perfect for entertaining with a 2 story great room floor to ceiling fireplace, main floor family room with built ins, inviting formal dining room, and surround sound throughout. Chefs kitchen with custom maple cabinetry, granite countertops, heated floors, high end appliances, breakfast bar and dining area. Luxurious main floor master suite with sitting area and updated bath with double sinks, steam shower, separate tub, and heated floors. Upstairs has 3 additional bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Lower level rec room complete with bar and theater. Lower level guest suite with walk out. Custom private patio which includes outdoor TV, hot tub, fire pit, fire table and gazebo.
- County LA CROSSE
- Total SqFt. 5,800
- Total Garage Spaces 4.0
- Directions E Main St to Marcou Rd, Left on Country Club Lane
- Total Taxes $14,125
- Tax Year 2017
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone
- Basement Finished, Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Central Vacuum, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub, Intercom, Pantry, Security System, Skylight(s), Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air, In-floor, Radiant
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 5001 or more
- Kitchen Dimensions 23' x 14'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 22' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 13' x 15'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 18' x 15'
- Family Room Level Main
- Den Office Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 19' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 16' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 22' x 18'
- Bedroom 5 Level Lower
- Other Room Dimensions 12' x 27'
- Other Room Level Lower
- Lot Description Wooded
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Middle School Onalaska
- High School Onalaska
- School District Onalaska
Sheryl ReedyBroker Associate
RE/MAX First ChoiceOffice Phone: 608-582-3338
54650 (Onalaska) Demographics
Market Last 30 Days
Average Days on Market
Properties for Sale
|--||New Value: $799,900|
|9/12/2018 3:49:00 PM|